It all started with one unsatisfied and disgruntled customer’s Facebook post that caused outrage throughout Lahore when he stumbled upon an out of order washroom at Butlers Chocolate Cafe and discovered that they were drying their wooden food trays right next to the toilet!
As expected people were outraged and luckily, the Punjab Food Authority Force took immediate action and posted this message for all disgruntled customers;
on a public complaint received on social media, an enquiry team of PFA confirmed the unhyeigenic/disgusting act pictured below.the Cafe on MM Alam road closed down and owner called in person…
However, not long after this entire fiasco, the reputable cafe came up with their own side of the story, where they claimed the customer infringed upon the cafe’s bathroom where they had placed trays which were to be disposed of.
Whether or not this is true and why the PFA would suddenly clear the restaurant is a bit fishy not to mention that this is an eye opener for us all that no place might actually be entirely hygienic or safe!